LenoPack Kft. (Registered office: 2400 Dunaújváros, Szabadság út 1., cgj .: 07-09026212, tax number: 25351619-2-07, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) as of November 1, 2019 in this data management information handles your personal data and contact details in accordance with the provisions of the Code, which you (hereinafter: User) provide on the lenopack.hu / lenopack.com websites (hereinafter: Website) during the sending of messages.
- The Data Controller and the Website Operator: LenoPack Kft. The Data Controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
- Purpose of data management: The Data Controller, the Website Operator handles the personal data provided by the User during the sending of the message in order to enable the exchange of messages with the Data Controller.
- Legal basis for data processing: the User’s consent, which is given by sending a message pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. By voluntarily entering the data requested in the messaging interface, by sending the message voluntarily, in the case of a message sent by e-mail, the User consents to the management of his / her data and possibly other data indicated in his / her message. The Data Controller does not collect or manage personal data and contact information about the visitors of the Website.
- Recipient of personal data: LenoPack Kft. The Data Controller will not forward the e-mail address provided by the User for the purpose of sending a message to any other person.
- Duration of data management: The Data Controller handles the personal data provided by the User until the realization of the purpose, for a maximum of 6 months thereafter, unless a contract, statement or other business relationship is established on the basis of the messaging. Accordingly, in the case of Users sending a message, the duration of data management lasts until the message is answered or the User’s request is met. The data controller shall delete the data processed for this purpose no later than 6 months after the reply to the message / fulfillment of the request. If the exchange of information takes place by several exchanges of messages on related topics, then the Data Controller shall delete the data upon completion of the exchange of information or no later than within 6 months after the fulfillment of the request.
- Scope of data management: Users who send a message to the Data Controller using the messaging interface available from the “Contact” menu of the Website or by e-mail using the e-mail address indicated on the Website.
- Defining the scope of managed data: In the case of messaging Users, the data management affects the scope of personal data and contact details to be filled in indicated in the messaging interface referred to above, as well as any additional data provided by the User in the message (including e-mail). Scope of data: surname, first name, email address, telephone number.
With regard to any additional data provided by the User in the message (email), the Data Controller will necessarily process data only in connection with the content of the sent message upon its receipt, however, the Data Controller does not request the User to provide any personal data provided therein. When communicating such unexpected personal data, the Data Controller shall not store the unexpected personal data, it shall immediately delete it from its IT system, if it is separate from the data written in this section. Related services:
- messaging in the messaging interface (“Contact” page)
- receiving an e-mail message (using the e-mail address provided on the Website,
- responding to messages received by the Data Controller in the above ways, which the Data Controller performs within 3 working days,
- In the case of a message containing a more complex demand of a user, answering his demand by telephone.
8. Method of data storage: The data is stored in the data controller’s IT system until the end of the information exchange period as described in point 5, or after concluding paper-based contracts / declarations after contact.
9. User’s rights related to data management: The User is entitled to request access to his personal data from the Data Controller, to request the correction of his personal data, to request the deletion of his personal data, to request restrictions on the processing of his personal data and to exercise his right to data portability as follows:
9.1 Right of access: The User has the right to receive feedback from LenoPack Kft. On whether he handles his personal data. If LenoPack Kft. Manages the User’s personal data, the User is entitled to access the following information:
- the purpose of the data management;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or future recipients of the personal data processed;
- the intended period for which the personal data will be stored or the criteria for determining the period;
- the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of personal data and the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority;
- information on the source of personal data, if the personal data was not collected directly from the User;
- the fact of automated decision-making, at least understandable information about the logic used and how important the processing of personal data is and what the expected consequences are for you. LenoPack Kft. Provides the User with a copy of the processed personal data.
9.2 Right to rectification: the User is entitled to request the Data Controller to correct inaccurate personal data or supplement incomplete personal data without undue delay.
9.3 Right to delete: The Data Processor shall delete its personal data without undue delay at the request of the User. In other cases, LenoPack Kft. Deletes the User’s personal data without undue delay if
- LenoPack Kft does not need personal data for the purpose for which it was collected or processed,
- the User has withdrawn his consent and there is no other legal basis for data management,
- your personal data has been processed unlawfully or
- LenoPack Kft. is obliged to delete personal data in order to fulfill its legal obligation. LenoPack Kft. Does not delete personal data if the data processing is necessary for the submission, validation or protection of legal claims.
9.4 Right to restrict data management: the User may request the Data Controller to restrict data management. In case of restriction of data management, LenoPack Kft. May only handle personal data, except for the storage of personal data, with the consent of the User or for the submission, enforcement or protection of legal claims, The User may request a restriction on the processing of personal data if
- if you dispute the accuracy of personal data,
- if the processing is unlawful, if you object to the deletion of personal data, or
- if LenoPack Kft does not need the personal data for the purpose of data management, however, the User requires the restriction of the personal data in order to submit, validate or protect legal claims. LenoPack Kft. Informs the User about the release of the data management restriction before the release.
9.5 Right to data portability: the User may request to receive the personal data provided to the Data Controller in a structured, widely used, machine-readable form.
10. Actions to be taken in case of infringement:
10.1 If, in your opinion, LenoPack Kft. Has violated its rights during the processing of personal data, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
10.2. In case of violation of your personal data rights, you can submit a complaint to the authority at the following contact details: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf .: 5. Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c, Phone: +36 1 391 1400, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.3. You may also go to court in the event of a personal data breach.