With the help of our automatic Flow-Pack machine, we can pack large quantities of piece goods in continuous operation.
Flow packing is a horizontal packaging process in which a product enters the machinery; wrapped in transparent or printed film. The result is a tightly fitted flexible package with a horizontal back seal and top/bottom vertical seal. Automated flow-pack machinery is very efficient and economical in operation; such a packaging machine is used in many different industries like:
- Food Industry.
- Cosmetics Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Automatic horizontal Flow-Pack machines provide an excellent solution for packaging products, making it easy to transport quickly over a conveyor belt. Thanks to its stainless steel construction, our packaging machines are easy to clean, and servicing takes minimal effort and time.
With this efficient technology, we capable of undertaking unit packaging of disposable cutlery in large quantities. In addition to this, we can also package disposable plastic knives, forks and spoons.
It is also possible to wrap degradable wood and compostable PLA cutlery in PLA foil.
Such packaged cutlery may be with or without a napkin:
- fork + napkin
- spoon + napkin
- teaspoon + napkin
- fork + knife + napkin
- fork + knife + spoon + napkin
We also package the below items:
- Food: Cake, bread, biscuits, cookies, meat muffin, flaky pastry, moon cake, several sausages in a bag, noodles, beef jerky, egg roll, etc.
- Vegetables and Fruits: Apples, bananas, lettuce, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, etc.
- Hardware: Hinge, stainless steel pipe, bearings, screw, nuts and washer, etc
- Hotel Supplies: Soap, disposable comb, toothpaste and brush in one set.
- Stationary: Pencil, eraser, notebook, paper card, adhesive tape, etc.
- Electric Products: Battery, USB cable, earphone, user manual and accessories in one set.
- Medical: Face mask, glove, gauze, capsule, disposable syringe, etc.
- Daily use: plastic knife, fork, plate, sponge, scourer, wipes, several straws in a bag, gift, cups, bottles, napkin, baby diaper, etc.